rebind a datagrid

Guest

i am rather new to asp and this is probably a trivial question but....
i have a datagrid on a page showing some names. I have a button on this same page that when clicked i want to do some database stuff and then reshow the grid(it should be minus one of the names)I think i am rebinding the datagrid at the end of the submit subroutine but it does not seem to work. when i click the button again is when i see the new datagrid missing one of the name. it does not seem to be rebinding at the end of the click event. i really want to rebind at the end of the click event . I rerun my query for new info for the datagrid and then i want to reshow it. Any ideas of what i am doing wrong i included a little snippet of the submit subroutin
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Sub cmd_Submit_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs
Dim ObjDB As New CustomerBi
Dim ObjDR As OleDbDataReade
Dim ReportDS As DataSe
Dim intResult As Intege
Dim bResult As Boolea
Dim sResult As Strin
Dim intResultOffers As Intege
Dim intPlayerID As Intege
Dim SRound As Strin
Dim intRoundID As Intege
Dim intRoundNumber As Intege
Dim sPlayerIDContractHolder As Strin
Dim intPlayerIDContractHolder As Intege
Dim strCooperate As Strin
Dim strDefect As Strin
Dim strInsurance As Strin
Dim intPlayer As Intege

tr

ReportDS = ObjDB.GetSendBid5(Session("RoundNumber"),Session("PlayerID")
Catch exc As Exceptio
response.write("The error is with GetSendBid5"
end tr

dgSendBid.DataSource = ReportD
dgSendBid.DataBind(

i think i am rebinding here and trying to reshow the datagrid with new info

Guest

when i try the handles it says i need a withevents variabl
where do i put tha
also what does the handles cmd_Submit.click d

i know the sub is getting run because it is updating my databbase in between.