receiving calendar event by javascript

sangmin.park

Hello.
I made a page using .net calendar.

At first, I build this page with 3 frames.
"top", "menu", "main"
"menu" frame has page links and .net calendar.

Now, the page was revised to use only 1 frame.
Instead, that uses 3 html "div" tags and 2 .net user controls,
"top" control (top.ascx) and "menu" control (menu.ascx).

In this situation, everything's fine without calendar's behavior.
In FF, calendar throws out an error, bad request, produced by long
poatback.
In IE, even when I click the links, the calendar is not reacting at
all.

Therefore, I revised two methods.

1. To find a calendar made of javascript.
2. To find a way to receive a .net calendar event in javascript.

The first one was very difficult.
I found a calendar(http://www.dynarch.com/projects/calendar/) with good
charasteristics,
but, still was not same as .net calendar,
remained a lot of things to do.

Therefore, I want to know the second method.
How can I do that?

Thanks in advance.
Have a good day~! :)