    --
    Thanks & Regards,
    John.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=, Jun 18, 2007

  2. If aspx can receive the data, then how?
    i mean, is it possible using Response.outputstream.Read(bufff,0,lenOfData).

    With which function, I can read data from jsp page?

    --
    Thanks & Regards,
    John.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=, Jun 18, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

    bruce barker Guest

    the easiest is to create a webservice in jsp and create a web reference
    in .net.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jun 18, 2007
  4. Hi Burce,

    Thanks for your prompt response.

    I can send the data from asp to jsp using
    "Response.OutputStream.Write(buff, 0, (int)LenOfData)".

    First I would like to receive data from jsp to aspx using some streams.
    I am new bie to .net technologies. Is there any way to receive data using
    streams in aspx?

    I agree, with your webservice solution. Should we create webservices for
    sending data from jsp side? Is it optimal solution?

    Can I use webservices in page_load event of aspx page to receive that data?

    Just for confirmation, I am asking once again.

    Thanks in advance.
    --
    Thanks & Regards,
    John.