Receiving Email Attachments?

Mike

Can I receive and email and parse it's attachment(s) using C# or VB.NET
using .NET 1.1?

I know I can send mail with attachments but I am having trouble figuring out
how to receive them then retrieve and parse the attachment without using a
custom component. Can I do this with the code anyplace in the 1.1 class
library or even using CDO (which I would prefer not to use)?

If so samples or links would be greatly appreciated as I am stuck on this
right now. Thank you.