Receiving error in Visual Studio.Net when compiling

zoneal

Hello there,

I am receiving following error in Visual Studio .Net while compiling
page with F5.

"Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the
web server. You do not have permission to debug the application. The
URL for this project is in the Internet zone. Click Help for more
information."
However page with execute properly with debugging by pressing Ctrl + F5
keys in Visual Studio .Net
I am using Win XP in local net.

I need solution of the above problem... waiting for your reply....

Thank you

Guest

What security group(s) are you a member of on your PC (assuming you are
debugging locally)? You may need to elevate permissions.

Bruce Barker

look in your web dir to find a file <projname>.<lang>proj.webinfo. if you
check the url, the servername (domain) will be such that vs does not
believe its a site on the local lan. change it to localhost (or the local
server name if it is not your box).

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)