    I need solution of the above problem... waiting for your reply....

    Thank you
    , Oct 24, 2005

  2. What security group(s) are you a member of on your PC (assuming you are
    debugging locally)? You may need to elevate permissions.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Oct 24, 2005

  3. Bruce Barker Guest

    look in your web dir to find a file <projname>.<lang>proj.webinfo. if you
    check the url, the servername (domain) will be such that vs does not
    believe its a site on the local lan. change it to localhost (or the local
    server name if it is not your box).

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Oct 24, 2005