Receiving SMS problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by ccui, Mar 17, 2005.

  1. ccui

    ccui Guest

    "Hello everyone,

    I found an articles in msdn which is "Receiving SMS Messages Inside a
    Managed Application"
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...en-us/dnnetcomp/html/ReceivingSMSMessages.asp

    I downloaded the sample code and run it. This project contains two separte
    projects "Mapirule" and "CaptureSMS". Mapirule was implemented by using
    eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0 and CaptureSMS contains managed code only which was
    implemented by using Visual Studio C# .NET 2003

    When I built mapirule.dll in eMbedded C++4.0, using the configuration
    "Win32 [WCE ARMV4] Release " ,the error "download file failed" occurred.
    When I tested the sample code (CaptureSMS) on a pocket pc and clicked
    "StartIMailRuleClient". I got an error message "The function is not defined"
    ("DllRegisterServer()" function). I checked that this function is defined in
    mapirule.dll in "Mapirule". How come mapirull.dll can't link to the
    CaptureSMS project ? Is there anyone who can give me any suggestion. It's
    urgent. Thank you veryyyy much."

    ccui, Mar 17, 2005

  2. You should post this in:
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework

    Chance Hopkins, Mar 22, 2005