Receiving values from ASP page to ASP.NET page in URL

Guest

Ok Guys, I am hoping someone can give me a little are code to start me down
the right path.

Someone is going to write a ASP / VB script page that calls my ASP.NET page.

The ASP / VB page wants to pass some values to my ASP.NET page in the URL.

What would be the code in my PageLoad to read the values from the URL ? I
have been doing a google, but no luck.

Or, is their an easier way to recieve data from ASP pages to ASP.NET pages
Chris