recode 3.6 win32 package

JD

Hi,

Can someone kindly show me where I can download recode 3.6 win32 package? I
downloaded its source file but had troubles to compile it. So I would get
its exe file directly from the Internet. Googling it gives me lots of
confusing information. Thanks in advance for your help.

JD

InfoJunkie777

Here is the link from SourceForge:http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/recode.htm

Yes, I did follow that link and then visit GNU win32 download page below.
The thing was that I searched the page for recode but found nothing.  Maybe
recode is included in some package.  I am unfamiliar with GNU.  Could
someone tell me which package recode is included in?  Any further help is
much appreciated.  JD

My bad ... sorry. The links are very confusing. And circular.
Apparently it is basically a conversion tool used to translate
character sets in a development setting (varieties of C). The Win32
package is NOT listed, as the link says. I looked for it elsewhere,
but can only find Linux files (originally developed for Linux - GNU,
duh! I only checked out the first pages of results for Google with
the string "recode 3.8, windows 32".

Hope you find it.