Recommend a good Windows ASP host for resellers ?

Les Juby

Can someone please recommend a good hosting service that offers a
reseller option whereby one can host a whole bunch of domains under
one hosting account.

There seem to be many offers of reseller hosting at the $50/mo. level
on Apache servers using C-Panel but that seems to be a Linux thing
where the host header recognition is built into the server OS which
doesn't create the problems that it does under Windows where you seem
to need a VB script to sort and route the headers. I believe that it
also creates problems with search engine spiders which can
(mistakenly) identify this as cloaking. OrcsWeb, for example, seem to
use this method.

I do need support for Access-97 databases and lots of include files
which rules out using Linux hosting and ASP emulators such as
Chilisoft.

TIA

.les.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
Les Juby (e-mail address removed)
Webpro Internet - - - Prosoft Microsystems
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
P.O.Box 35243, Northway 4065, South Africa
Tel: +27 31 563-8344 Fax: +27 31 564-4928
o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
(you *do* know to take "anti-spam" out the address....?