Recommend a magazine about .NET as professional as FoxProAdvisor or even more!

Cor Ligthert

Hi Hamed,

You forgot to ask this question in the newsgroup

microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing

I am sure there is someone there who wants you to advice.

Cor

Hamed

Hello
I have programmed in Visual FoxPro for several years. One of my best friends
in these years is FoxPro Advisor magazine. It has made me up-to-date and
informed about the latest news of FoxPro as well as its latest technology.
Now there is about a year that our company is added VS.NET as a new weapon
to develop new applications.
Would you please help me to recommend my boss a new magazine about .NET
technology that has benefits like FoxPro Advisor?

What magazine or journal do you recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Hamed.