    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing

    I am sure there is someone there who wants you to advice.

    Cor
    Cor Ligthert, Apr 10, 2004

  2. Cor Ligthert

    Hamed Guest

    Hello
    I have programmed in Visual FoxPro for several years. One of my best friends
    in these years is FoxPro Advisor magazine. It has made me up-to-date and
    informed about the latest news of FoxPro as well as its latest technology.
    Now there is about a year that our company is added VS.NET as a new weapon
    to develop new applications.
    Would you please help me to recommend my boss a new magazine about .NET
    technology that has benefits like FoxPro Advisor?

    What magazine or journal do you recommend?

    Thanks in advance.

    Hamed.
    Hamed, Apr 10, 2004