    is there such a thing as code completion?..
    Thanks
    Jeff Kish

    Jeff Kish, Oct 23, 2003

  2. Jeff Kish

    kaeli Guest

    In article <>,
    enlightened us with...
    > Greetings.
    >
    > Can someone recommend a jsp editor with at least syntax coloring..
    > is there such a thing as code completion?..
    > Thanks
    > Jeff Kish

    Dreamweaver MX has color coding for JSP, with minimal code completion.
    Doesn't work all that great, since only the JSP components are colored,
    such as request.getParameter, not pure java, like classes such as
    Integer and Calendar. No decent debugger, either. Also a bit on the
    expensive side.

    Um, this is a javaSCRIPT newsgroup. You might have more luck asking in a
    java group, like comp.lang.java.*

    I hear kudos for the open source editors, but have never liked them
    myself.

    ~kaeli~
    Jesus saves, Allah protects, and Cthulhu
    thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

    kaeli, Oct 23, 2003

  3. Jeff Kish <> writes:

    > Greetings.
    >
    > Can someone recommend a jsp editor with at least syntax coloring..
    > is there such a thing as code completion?..
    > Thanks
    > Jeff Kish

    Emacs with an add-on javascript mode from

    http://www.brigadoon.de/peter/javascript-mode.el

    --
    Thomas A. Russ, USC/Information Sciences Institute

    Thomas A. Russ, Oct 24, 2003
  4. Jeff Kish

    Oz Guest

    http:/// www.eclipse.org