    Can anyone recommend a good ASP-based comment system that I can integrate into my
    application? Hopefully something you have experience with.

    Thanks!!!

    Toni, May 20, 2010

  2. Toni

    Evertjan. Guest

    Toni wrote on 20 mei 2010 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > I have an ASP application that when viewed appears similar to a blog
    > format, but without a comment system.
    >
    > I've experimented with some comment systems I've downloaded from sites
    > like aspin.com, but each has it's quirks.
    >
    > Can anyone recommend a good ASP-based comment system that I can
    > integrate into my application? Hopefully something you have
    > experience with.

    This is a NG about classic asp programming
    not one about the specs of applications build in classic ASP.

    So if you want to programme a function and run into trouble,
    show your problem including the offending code.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., May 21, 2010

  3. Toni

    Toni Guest

    "Evertjan." wrote...

    :
    > Evertjan.
    > The Netherlands.

    This is a newsgroup composed of experienced ASP programmers that are here to share their
    experience, right?

    Do you think they'd shut down this newsgroup because someone shared their experiences
    with an application?

    Oh, wait...

    They ARE shutting down this newsgroup!!!!!

    Toni, May 21, 2010