    don't offer support for sub-domains which is a must. I need decent storage,
    bandwidth, MS Sql etc.

    Thanks in advance!!

    Abs, Aug 6, 2007

  2. Abs

    Evertjan. Guest

    Abs wrote on 07 aug 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > Hi all,

    That's not my name.

    > I'm struggling to find a good, affordable (up to $35 p/month) ASP
    > host. I last looked at Dotser but they don't offer support for Perl.
    > Can you guys recommend some good reliable ones? I also looked at
    > hostmysite but they don't offer support for sub-domains which is a
    > must. I need decent storage, bandwidth, MS Sql etc.

    <http://myhosting.com/WebHosting/>

    $9.95
    ASP, ASP.net on W2003, and LINUX secondary free.
    24 hours service.
    I have 4 websites there last 6 years.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Aug 7, 2007

  3. Abs

    Ron Hinds Guest

    "Abs" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    > I'm struggling to find a good, affordable (up to $35 p/month) ASP host. I
    > last looked at Dotser but they don't offer support for Perl. Can you guys
    > recommend some good reliable ones? I also looked at hostmysite but they
    > don't offer support for sub-domains which is a must. I need decent
    > storage, bandwidth, MS Sql etc.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!!

    Try this site - it helps you find the hosting company that meets your needs
    with search tools.

    http://www.hostsearch.com

    Ron Hinds, Aug 8, 2007
  4. Abs

    Bruce Guest

    > I'm struggling to find a good, affordable (up to $35 p/month) ASP host. I
    > need decent storage, bandwidth, MS Sql etc.

    I'm using DiscountASP.net more than a year, and I'm hapy with them.

    Bruce, Aug 15, 2007