Recommend good ASP Host..

Abs

Hi all,
I'm struggling to find a good, affordable (up to $35 p/month) ASP host. I
last looked at Dotser but they don't offer support for Perl. Can you guys
recommend some good reliable ones? I also looked at hostmysite but they
don't offer support for sub-domains which is a must. I need decent storage,
bandwidth, MS Sql etc.

Thanks in advance!!

Evertjan.

Abs wrote on 07 aug 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

That's not my name.
I'm struggling to find a good, affordable (up to $35 p/month) ASP
host. I last looked at Dotser but they don't offer support for Perl.
Can you guys recommend some good reliable ones? I also looked at
hostmysite but they don't offer support for sub-domains which is a
must. I need decent storage, bandwidth, MS Sql etc.

<http://myhosting.com/WebHosting/>

$9.95
ASP, ASP.net on W2003, and LINUX secondary free.
24 hours service.
I have 4 websites there last 6 years.

Ron Hinds

Abs said:
Hi all,
I'm struggling to find a good, affordable (up to $35 p/month) ASP host. I
last looked at Dotser but they don't offer support for Perl. Can you guys
recommend some good reliable ones? I also looked at hostmysite but they
don't offer support for sub-domains which is a must. I need decent
storage, bandwidth, MS Sql etc.

Thanks in advance!!

Try this site - it helps you find the hosting company that meets your needs
with search tools.

http://www.hostsearch.com

Bruce

I'm struggling to find a good, affordable (up to $35 p/month) ASP host. I
need decent storage, bandwidth, MS Sql etc.

I'm using DiscountASP.net more than a year, and I'm hapy with them.