    would be very helpful in making the right decision. Any recommendation on
    these tools for asp.net would be appreciated.

    Jamal
    Jamal, Sep 13, 2007

  2. I've created a free chat component that you may find useful:
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/WebChat.aspx

    I've also created a list of fancy (and free) text editors that you may find
    useful:
    http://SteveOrr.net/freecontrols/textboxes.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Sep 14, 2007

  3. Jamal

    Jamal Guest

    Sorry about the late reply...thanks Steve.

    I'm looking at a chat live suport. Any idea.
    "Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Jamal, Sep 26, 2007