    a beginner book, as much of the beginner stuff can be found on the web.

    Thanks,
    Brett

    Brett, Apr 11, 2005

  2. Brett

    TJS Guest

    After viewing many books, what I discovered is that you need to decide on
    how you will be developing and which language will be used. Many books
    employ examples based upon using visual studio, others do not. many books
    use examples of C# others use VB.net. Some try to do it all.

    My choice was a book which used web matrix, msde, and vb.net for examples
    in the text although C# examples are included on the CD. I find very clear
    in it's presentation and very thorough in it's scope of topics.

    SAMS "ASP.net unleashed" ISBN 0-672-32542-x

    TJS, Apr 11, 2005