    applications?

    thanks

    , Dec 30, 2005

  2. none Guest

    wrote:
    > Can you please reply with components that you have used to allow for
    > easy display and navigation of result sets from J2EE based
    > applications?
    >
    > thanks

    how large are the result sets?
    how would you like the result sets shown?

    Tim

    none, Dec 30, 2005

    Tim,

    Actually..I would like to present reports to end users by time.. some
    could be preset like last hour, last 24 hours.. The user could just
    click a link and see results perhaps by day, hour, minute... I would
    also like to give the user the ability to use to date javascript
    components to select a time frame.

    How large are the result sets?
    last hour report == max 60 results
    last 24 hour == max 60 x 24 (1440) --- this could be distinguished by
    hour

    For a query greater that yields results that are greate than a 24 hour
    period , I would like to give the user a list of days to pick from,
    then it drops down to hours, etc..

    I would like for the user to be able to click on an icon and expand an
    show more rows if possible

    does this help?

    , Dec 30, 2005
  4. wrote:
    > Can you please reply with components that you have used to allow for
    > easy display and navigation of result sets from J2EE based
    > applications?
    >
    > thanks

    For JDBC resultselts I have used Oracle BC4J and Struts or simply ADF

    Malte Christensen, Dec 30, 2005