Recommended Online OOP Tutorials

node

Hello,

I am posting this message as an assignment for an Information
Technology course I am taking. Can anyone recommend any online
tutorials for Object Oriented Programming? Thanks.

Jonathan Turkanis

node said:
Hello,

I am posting this message as an assignment for an Information
Technology course I am taking. Can anyone recommend any online
tutorials for Object Oriented Programming? Thanks.

Your assignment is to post an off-topic message? Question relating to
OO programing in standard C++ are welcome.

Jonathan

Thomas Matthews

node said:
Hello,

I am posting this message as an assignment for an Information
Technology course I am taking. Can anyone recommend any online
tutorials for Object Oriented Programming? Thanks.

Using your favorite newsgroup search tool, search in
for the key words "tutorial".

For more exercise, try searching
with the keywords "object oriented".

Too bad there isn't an oriented newsgroup where you
could search for "object programming".

--
Thomas Matthews

C++ newsgroup welcome message:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ faq:
Other sites:

Jon Willeke

node said:
I am posting this message as an assignment for an Information
Technology course I am taking. Can anyone recommend any online
tutorials for Object Oriented Programming? Thanks.

I started learning C++ with Bjarne Stroustrup's _C++ Language_. Life
would have been easier had Bruce Eckel's _Thinking in C++_ been
available at the time. Check it out at mindview.net.