Recommended reference texts for Verilog and VHDL

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by hdl_book_seller, Jan 3, 2005.

  1. Starting a new semster at school? Kicking off that new FPGA or ASIC
    project in 2005? Boost your knowledge of Verilog and VHDL with some of
    the best Verilog & VHDL texts available at 66% off regular Amazon
    prices (really, no kidding!). At these low prices, the books make a
    great add to your reference bookshelf or for your coursework this
    semester.

    We have brand new copies of top HDL reference books available for
    purchase at deep discounts off normal Amazon prices. These are brand
    new, never opened, still-in-the-wrapper books with CD-ROM from the last
    of our overstock inventory. We're clearing them out with deep
    discounts. Here's what we have left in stock:

    *** The Verilog Hardware Description Language, 4th ed -- 66% off!
    The Verilog classic reference text by Thomas & Moorby
    Sale price: $39.50 (save $68.50 off Amazon price!)
    http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y02Y1786799Y7523789/102-6560521-7072110

    *** VHDL Coding Styles and Methodologies, 2nd ed -- 66% off!
    Comprehensive VHDL reference text by Ben Cohen, noted VHDL guru
    Sale price: $52.00 (save $99.50 off Amazon price!)
    http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03Y5393346Y4012685/102-6560521-7072110

    These books are 100% guaranteed to be BRAND NEW and unopened. You
    will not find a better price on these two classic HDL references. We
    ship quickly, and ship internationally. All shipments are upgraded to
    Expedited shipping at no additional cost to you.

    The HDL Book Sellers

    hdl_book_seller, Jan 3, 2005