    Any recommendations?

    thanks!

    Johan

    johan pretorius, Aug 1, 2007

  2. On 01/08/2007, at 5:06 PM, johan pretorius wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > I'm based in South Africa and new to Ruby (but not to software
    > development), and would like to get some feedback from you guys on
    > Ruby related podcasts.
    >
    > Any recommendations?
    >
    > thanks!
    >
    > Johan

    There's two I listen to, but I'm also keen to see what else is out
    there.

    'Ruby on Rails Podcast' presented by Scott Baron. Mostly informal
    interviews/discussions with all sorts of interesting people. Features
    music by _why. Don't let the 'Rails' bit put you off, well worth a
    listen.

    freelancingonrails (). Mainly focused on the
    business side of being a small freelance developer. Australian guy
    living in (I think) NZ.

    Cheers,
    Dave

    Sharon Phillips, Aug 1, 2007