    3. Make random web service calls (and hopefully is compatible with WSE)?

    Any good testing tools I should look at?

    Thanks!
    Spam Catcher, Oct 23, 2007

  2. > 1. Simulate user interaction with a web site
    > 2. Handle ASP.NET forms authentication login

    Have a look
    HtmlUnit: http://htmlunit.sourceforge.net
    HttpUnit: http://httpunit.sourceforge.net
    JWebUnit: http://jwebunit.sourceforge.net

    All are written in Java but can be used for any "website".

    > 3. Make random web service calls (and hopefully is compatible with WSE)?

    What do you mean by "random web service calls"?

    --
    Cheers,
    Gaurav Vaish
    MasterGaurav \(www.edujini-labs.com\), Oct 23, 2007

  3. Spam Catcher

    Spam Catcher Guest

    "MasterGaurav \(www.edujini-labs.com\)"
    <> wrote in news:uQnfm#TFIHA.2268
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    >> 3. Make random web service calls (and hopefully is compatible with WSE)?

    > What do you mean by "random web service calls"?

    Something that can load-test web service calls.

    Basically submit random parameters (if possible) to a web service and track
    it's response times, etc. under load.
    Spam Catcher, Oct 23, 2007