reconnect to the datasource without restart the application after the database crashed/restarted/dis

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ralph.Lam@gmail.com, Jan 11, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi All,

    I would like to reconnect to the datasource without restart the
    application after the database crashed/restarted/disconnected. Any
    hints?

    Thanks and regards,
    Ralph

    P.S.
    I read a article of the following link saying that I can use
    DataSourceDelegator to tell entity bean to change datasource in run
    time.

    Do you have any example code to visualize how to use the Delegator?
    Where I should call the Delegator in the CMP? In ejbCreate() method?

    http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?...tartingOrRedeployingApplicationsDependentOnIt

    , Jan 11, 2006