    (what class???)

    ....and after send the voice to server?

    (With a Java Applet)
    Guest, Dec 20, 2003

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 02:29:28 +0200, "<- Chameleon ->"
    <> wrote or quoted :

    >(With a Java Applet)

    You won't do it with an UNsigned Applet, since such a tool could be
    used to spy on people.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Dec 20, 2003

  3. "<- Chameleon ->" <> wrote in message
    > Can I record voice via microphone...
    > (what class???)
    >
    > ...and after send the voice to server?
    >
    > (With a Java Applet)

    If you are wanting to do this without the
    user's explicit permission, no. It would
    require a signed Applet (I am not sure
    of the technical requirements).

    --
    Andrew Thompson