    Thanks

    David

    , Jun 26, 2006

  2. Rob Meade Guest

    <> wrote ...

    > Appreciate your advise

    Hi David,

    I hope I haven't misunderstood the question, if so I apologise...

    Anyway - try setting:

    border-width: 0px; in a style tag in the table the HTML..ie..

    cellpadding="0">

    Regards

    Rob

    Rob Meade, Jun 26, 2006

  3. David Guest

    > border-width: 0px; in a style tag in the table the HTML..ie..

    > cellpadding="0">
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Rob

    --------------------------

    Thanks Rob,

    I tried that but it made no difference, still have the brick wall
    effect.
    I will have a play on your idea in dreamweaver and see what gives,
    otherwise perhaps I should code in pure CSS without tables ....... but
    not sure how to do that :-(

    David, Jun 27, 2006
  4. David Guest

    David wrote:

    > > border-width: 0px; in a style tag in the table the HTML..ie..

    > > cellpadding="0">
    > >
    > > Regards
    > >
    > > Rob

    > --------------------------
    >
    > Thanks Rob,
    >
    > I tried that but it made no difference, still have the brick wall
    > effect.
    > I will have a play on your idea in dreamweaver and see what gives,
    > otherwise perhaps I should code in pure CSS without tables ....... but
    > not sure how to do that :-(

    ------------------------------------

    Doh,

    Checked my code, I had added it to the wrong table tag .... works
    perfectly and saves a lot of space on the page.........nice one Rob !!
    :)

    Thanks

    David, Jun 27, 2006
  5. Rob Meade Guest

    "David" wrote ...
    > Doh,
    >
    > Checked my code, I had added it to the wrong table tag .... works
    > perfectly and saves a lot of space on the page.........nice one Rob !!
    > :)

    You're welcome :eek:)

    Rob

    Rob Meade, Jun 27, 2006
  6. MFedatto Guest

    David,

    May you post a screenshot of your table?

    MFedatto, Jun 28, 2006
  7. Rob Meade wrote:
    > <> wrote ...
    >
    >> Appreciate your advise

    > Hi David,
    >
    > I hope I haven't misunderstood the question, if so I apologise...
    >
    > Anyway - try setting:
    >
    > border-width: 0px; in a style tag in the table the HTML..ie..

    > cellpadding="0">

    You can also replace CELLSPACING="0" with the style definition
    "border-collapse: collapse;".

    http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/tables.html#propdef-border-collapse

    --
    Dave Anderson