Record Navigation in a Datagrid

dryArizona

I'm using an System.Web.UI.WebControls.Datagrid control, in an ASP.Net application. 'Allow Paging' = True, and 'Allow Custom Paging' = false
When I run the application, the first set of rows display, along with page numbers at the bottom of the DataGrid. When I click on any of the page numbers, expecting a new set of data to be displayed, nothing happens- the same rows of data is displayed. If 'Allow Custom Paging' = False, shouldn't the record navigation be automatic?

thanks in advance.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

dryArizona said:
I'm using an System.Web.UI.WebControls.Datagrid control, in an
ASP.Net application. 'Allow Paging' = True, and 'Allow Custom Paging'
= false.
When I run the application, the first set of rows display, along with
page numbers at the bottom of the DataGrid. When I click on any of
the page numbers, expecting a new set of data to be displayed,
nothing happens- the same rows of data is displayed. If 'Allow Custom
Paging' = False, shouldn't the record navigation be automatic?

thanks in advance.

This is a classic asp newsgroup. While you may be lucky enough to find a
dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you can eliminate the
luck factor by posting your question to an appropriate group. I suggest

HTH,
Bob Barrows

Manohar Kamath [MVP]

This is an ASP.NET question, please ask in the ASP.NET newsgroups.

--
Manohar Kamath
Editor, .netWire