Record pagination tag for .jsp pages?

ddog

Can someone recommend a free tag that allows pagination through records
on .jsp pages? I need to be able to reference a collection, set the
number of records to be viewed, start row etc. The user should be able
to click a button that says 'next' or something to kick off the
refreshing of the page. I'm using .jsp v.1.2 with Struts 1.29 and oc4j
.. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ddog

Derek - thanks - the library looks great. I hope this posts on the
bottom....
Derek said:
Derek, please don't top post...
[corrected below]

Derek said:
Can someone recommend a free tag that allows pagination through records
on .jsp pages? I need to be able to reference a collection, set the
number of records to be viewed, start row etc. The user should be able
to click a button that says 'next' or something to kick off the
refreshing of the page. I'm using .jsp v.1.2 with Struts 1.29 and oc4j
. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I personally like DisplayTag.
http://displaytag.sourceforge.net/11/You mean I didn't have to spend the 15 seconds on figuring this out on
my own?

Meh, Google Groups top posts by default.

Daniel Pitts

Derek said:
Derek, please don't top post...
[corrected below]

Derek said:
Can someone recommend a free tag that allows pagination through records
on .jsp pages? I need to be able to reference a collection, set the
number of records to be viewed, start row etc. The user should be able
to click a button that says 'next' or something to kick off the
refreshing of the page. I'm using .jsp v.1.2 with Struts 1.29 and oc4j
. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I personally like DisplayTag.
http://displaytag.sourceforge.net/11/You mean I didn't have to spend the 15 seconds on figuring this out on
my own?

Meh, Google Groups top posts by default.

Its not hard to move the caret to the bottom of the text field. I do
it every post.
I use google groups too, BTW.

Lew

ddog said:
Derek - thanks - the library looks great. I hope this posts on the
bottom....

It didn't.

Daniel said:
Its not hard to move the caret to the bottom of the text field. I do
it every post.
I use google groups too, BTW.

- Lew

ddog

Thanks for the recommendation. The library is good, not great. It hints
at pagination with large recordsets but has NO examples of how to do
it.......OK for experimentation but not quick implementation. You get
what you pay for. A waste of 2 days leading to a dead-end.