record sound with java

Irlan agous

Hello all,

I have made a datingsite and i want to give the possibility to record sound
from the site in mp3 format. the file will be stored on the server and its
reference will be in the database. is there software for this to implement
this in ur website? Is there a build in function in java for this, or do the
users have to do it with 3rd party software and then just do a file input?

Thanks in advance

Irlan

Roland

Hello all,

I have made a datingsite and i want to give the possibility to record sound
from the site in mp3 format. the file will be stored on the server and its
reference will be in the database. is there software for this to implement
this in ur website? Is there a build in function in java for this, or do the
users have to do it with 3rd party software and then just do a file input?

Thanks in advance

Irlan
Never used it myself, but have a look at the Java Sound API:
<http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/sound/programmer_guide/chapter5.html>
<http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/sound/programmer_guide/chapter11.html>
--
Regards,