Recording samples from carl palmer dynamic web page

mustafaumutsarac

Please visit famous rock group emerson lake and palmers drummers web
page.
www.carlpalmer.com there a drumset picture appears and when you point
your mouse on one of the drumset piece without clicking , you hear the
drum set. it is a java based web site and i think web page download the
sound of drum for every mouse pointing without a click.
Question , how can i record these samples with high quality for my home
use ?

Best ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac

Andrew Thompson

Please visit famous rock group emerson lake and palmers drummers web
page.
www.carlpalmer.com there a drumset picture appears and when you point
your mouse on one of the drumset piece without clicking , you hear the
drum set.

No I don't, andf at the volume that my sound system
is currently set, that is probably a good thing.
.. it is a java based web site

...and i think web page download the
sound of drum for every mouse pointing without a click.
Question , how can i record these samples with high quality for my home
use ?

a) Become a great drummer, buy a good drumset, set-up
a basic studio and go for it.
b) contact the site hosts and ask them if they might
supply the media to you for home use.

Andrew T.