    Best ,

    Mustafa Umut Sarac

    , Oct 14, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > Please visit famous rock group emerson lake and palmers drummers web
    > page.
    > www.carlpalmer.com there a drumset picture appears and when you point
    > your mouse on one of the drumset piece without clicking , you hear the
    > drum set.

    No I don't, andf at the volume that my sound system
    is currently set, that is probably a good thing.

    >.. it is a java based web site

    No it isn't. The only reference to an <OBJECT> in that page is
    to a SWF file - it is Flash.

    >...and i think web page download the
    > sound of drum for every mouse pointing without a click.
    > Question , how can i record these samples with high quality for my home
    > use ?

    a) Become a great drummer, buy a good drumset, set-up
    a basic studio and go for it.
    b) contact the site hosts and ask them if they might
    supply the media to you for home use.

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Oct 14, 2006