    send voice-messages to cell-phones

    regards
    Jorg Rødsjø
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jorg_R=F8dsj=F8?=, Apr 10, 2004

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jorg_R=F8dsj=F8?=

    Doug Holton Guest

    Jorg Rødsjø wrote:

    > I looking for a way to record a voice with a microphone and save the
    > recording in wav format using python.
    >
    > Does anybody know any module which would let me do this?
    >
    > This is for a school project where we are going to use this recording to
    > send voice-messages to cell-phones
    >
    > regards
    > Jorg Rødsjø

    Hi, there isn't a standard python module for recording sound, but
    here are some code samples:
    http://www.johnnypops.demon.co.uk/python/
    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2002-February/089037.html
    http://picket.8m.com/programs/ (MCIinterface)
    http://www.speech.kth.se/snack/

    If you have any problems getting it to work for you, just post here again.
    Doug Holton, Apr 10, 2004