Recover lost identity password

Mike Boothe

I am using OE6. Instead of using the Main Identity, I'm using another one;
it helps cut down the spam. Somehow it switched back to the Main Identity
(I didn't fiddle with it) and the other is password protected. Either I
have forgotten that password or it isn't responding. How can I recover the
password, which is where all my legitmate email is found?

Thanks
Mike

Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP]

Wow, this is so not ASP related.

Did you try the Outlook Express groups?

Larry Bud

I am using OE6. Instead of using the Main Identity, I'm using another one;
Wow, this is so not ASP related.

Did you try the Outlook Express groups?

Maybe he's trying to write ASP code to recover the PW :)