Recover values for not postback controls

dtamajon

I'm having problems on recovering values from a control which is not
doing postback on it's value change... but I need its value when any
other control postback.

This is a simplified scene to reproduce my problem (it's really simply
and silly, but real environment is much more complex):

- A custom control "C1" wich exposes a TextBox, with Autopostback =
False, and a property ThisIsMyC1Value (the Text value from the TextBox)
- A second custom control "C2" wich exposes C1, and a ThisIsMyC2Value
property which shows value from property ThisIsMyC1Value
- A page with 2 controls: C2 and a button

If you run such sample, you can write anything on TextBox. When you
click on the button, you can see that there is no lost of data (I set
ViewState to True), but if you try to access ThisIsMyC1Value from code,
you have nothing!!!!

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
Dani.