    Internet Explorer which I'm assuming should help.

    Thanks in advance.

    Mark

    Mark, Feb 23, 2004

  2. get the free treeview control from www.asp.net

    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    Microsoft Regional Director
    Microsoft MVP
    ------------------------------------
    <blatant plug>
    Professional .NET for Java Developers with C#- ISBN: 1-861007-91-4
    Professional Windows Forms - ISBN: 1861005547
    Professional JSP 2nd Edition - ISBN: 1861004958
    Professional JSP - ISBN:
    1861003625
    Beginning JSP Web Development - ISBN: 1861002092
    </blatant plug>
    ------------------------------------

    "Mark" <> wrote in message
    > Any suggestions or documentation links on how to recreate the look and

    feel

    John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\), Feb 23, 2004

  3. Such tree controls work very well when you have small numbers of nodes in
    your tree. However, this model begins to break down as the number of nodes
    becomes very large - the rendering time of the DHTML quickly gets
    unreasonable. What they do on MSDN utilizes behaviors and XML files, but you
    can do the same with a script that isn't implemented as a behavior (which
    gives you some cross browser options, if you want to support
    Netscape/Mozilla in the future) and web services. You can create scripts
    that respond to mouse events if the node is a branch, make an HTTP request
    to get the contents of the child nodes, and then inject the innerHTML into
    your page. It really depends on exactly how scalable you need the tree to
    be.

    --
    Chris Jackson
    Software Engineer