Recruitment translators for new Ruby-GetText-Package

Masao Mutoh

Hi all,

I'll release the new version of Ruby-GetText-Package[1]
next weekend.

And I hope to support a lot of language as possible.

Now,
English, German, Italian, Japanese, Koren,
Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish are reserved.

Are there anyone who can translate it to other
languages ?

If you're interested in, e-mail me, please.

Thanks in adavance,
Masao

[1]Ruby GetText Package is a Native Language Support Library
and Tools which modeled after GNU gettext package.
http://rubyforge.org/projects/gettext/

Karel Miarka

Hi,

I'll be glad to translate the messages to Czech. Please send me some
short howto.

Thanks,
Karel - kajism at yahoo dot com

Laurent Sansonetti

Hi all,

I'll release the new version of Ruby-GetText-Package[1]
next weekend.

And I hope to support a lot of language as possible.

Now,
English, German, Italian, Japanese, Koren,
Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish are reserved.

French too! You forgot me Masao :)

Cheers
Laurent

Masao Mutoh

Hi Laurent,

Hi all,

I'll release the new version of Ruby-GetText-Package[1]
next weekend.

And I hope to support a lot of language as possible.

Now,
English, German, Italian, Japanese, Koren,
Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish are reserved.

French too! You forgot me Masao :)

Oops, I'm so sorry m(__)m.
French has been supported for long time ;).

Damphyr

Masao said:
Hi all,

I'll release the new version of Ruby-GetText-Package[1]
next weekend.

And I hope to support a lot of language as possible.

Now,
English, German, Italian, Japanese, Koren,
Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish are reserved.

Are there anyone who can translate it to other
languages ?

If you're interested in, e-mail me, please.

Thanks in adavance,
Masao
I can do greek.
V.-

--
http://www.braveworld.net/riva

Masao Mutoh

Hi Eero,

Masao said:
Hi all,

I'll release the new version of Ruby-GetText-Package[1]
next weekend.

And I hope to support a lot of language as possible.

Now,
English, German, Italian, Japanese, Koren,
Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish are reserved.

Are there anyone who can translate it to other
languages ?

If you're interested in, e-mail me, please.

Still having SMTP issues :/

I can do Finnish.

Great!

Translate all of the files in attached tar ball, please.

HOWTO:
http://ponx.s5.xrea.com/hiki/hiki.cgi?ruby-gettext-translate

Thanks in advance,
Masao.

Masao Mutoh

Hi Eero,

Sorry, I forgot to attach the file.
I'll send you it again.

Hi Eero,

Masao said:
Hi all,

I'll release the new version of Ruby-GetText-Package[1]
next weekend.

And I hope to support a lot of language as possible.

Now,
English, German, Italian, Japanese, Koren,
Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish are reserved.

Are there anyone who can translate it to other
languages ?

If you're interested in, e-mail me, please.

Still having SMTP issues :/

I can do Finnish.

Great!

Translate all of the files in attached tar ball, please.

HOWTO:
http://ponx.s5.xrea.com/hiki/hiki.cgi?ruby-gettext-translate

Thanks in advance,
Masao.

Masao Mutoh

Hi,

Thanks for your helps.

Now,

Catalan, Czech, English, Finnish, French, Greek,
German, Italian, Japanese, Korean,
Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish, Ukrainian

are reserved.

Are there any other translators for other languages?

Regards,
Masao.

Masao Mutoh wrote:
Hi all,

I'll release the new version of Ruby-GetText-Package[1]
next weekend.

And I hope to support a lot of language as possible.

Now,
English, German, Italian, Japanese, Koren,
Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish are reserved.

Are there anyone who can translate it to other
languages ?

If you're interested in, e-mail me, please.

Still having SMTP issues :/

I can do Finnish.

Great!

Translate all of the files in attached tar ball, please.

HOWTO:
http://ponx.s5.xrea.com/hiki/hiki.cgi?ruby-gettext-translate

Thanks in advance,
Masao.

Masao Mutoh

Hi,

Catalan was canceled, and Dutch has been reserved.

Reserved:
Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Greek,
German, Italian, Japanese, Korean,
Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish, Russian/Ukrainian

I still wait you to translate other languages.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for your helps.

Now,

Catalan, Czech, English, Finnish, French, Greek,
German, Italian, Japanese, Korean,
Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish, Ukrainian

are reserved.

Are there any other translators for other languages?

Regards,
Masao.

Hi Eero,

Sorry, I forgot to attach the file.
I'll send you it again.

Hi Eero,

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 04:25:15 +0900

Masao said:
Hi,

Catalan was canceled, and Dutch has been reserved.

Reserved: Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Greek, German,
Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish,
Russian/Ukrainian

I still wait you to translate other languages.

Thanks!
Yes, but I'm still missing the tarball.
V.-

--
http://www.braveworld.net/riva

Masao Mutoh

Hi Damphyr,

Yes, but I'm still missing the tarball.

Hmm. I checked my mailbox and I found a sended mail to you.
I tried to mail it to you again just now, please check
your mailbox again.

If you can't find my message, please tell me again.
#Could you mail me directly, not ruby-talk?

Thanks in advance,
Masao.