Red Hat Enterprise Edition and Python 2.4 sources

Discussion in 'Python' started by Kai Strempel, Jan 3, 2006.

  1. Kai Strempel

    Kai Strempel Guest

    Hello Python Folks,

    I have a big problem with the red hat enterprise server. The 2.4 sources
    build without any big problem. But after installation I can't import
    datetime. I didn't understand how that can be happend. Datetime is a build
    in package since python 2.3.

    Can anybody give me some tips how to install the 2.4 sources perfectly that
    everything is running on a red hat enterprise system??

    Best regards

    Kai Strempel

    --
    DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
    GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

    Kai Strempel, Jan 3, 2006