Red Robin Jython & JDK classes

Henri Sivonen

I am trying to set up the Red Robin Jython Development Tools for
Eclipse. It finds the Python libraries of Jython and my own jars. It
does not find the JDK classes. If I try to add classes.jar from the JDK
to the "Jython Class Path" of the project, the plug-in no longer finds
even my own Java classes.

How do I make the plug-in see the JDK classes?

I am using Eclipse 3.0.1, Mac OS X 10.3.7, Java 1.4.2_05, Jython 2.1 and
Red Robin Jython Development Tools 1.3.9.

not [quite] more i squared

Henri Sivonen a écrit :
I am trying to set up the Red Robin Jython Development Tools for
Eclipse. It finds the Python libraries of Jython and my own jars. It
does not find the JDK classes. If I try to add classes.jar from the JDK
to the "Jython Class Path" of the project, the plug-in no longer finds
even my own Java classes.

How do I make the plug-in see the JDK classes?

I am using Eclipse 3.0.1, Mac OS X 10.3.7, Java 1.4.2_05, Jython 2.1 and
Red Robin Jython Development Tools 1.3.9.

if i may ask, did you ask the author of the eclipse plugin ? did anybody
else answer you ? or could you by any chance, solve it by yourself ?