RedCloth 2.0.11 -- Textile Humane Web Text for Ruby

why the lucky stiff

just discovered in the porridge dripping from a willow tree:

RedCloth 2.0.11.
http://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/698/redcloth-2.0.11.tar.gz

RedCloth[1] is a module for using Textile in Ruby. Textile is a text
format. A very simple text format. Another stab at making readable
text that can be converted to HTML.

I recently noticed that aliased links were busted. But they're fine
now. Aliased links allow you to provide a nickname for URLs in your
document. For example, the textile reference is given an alias of 'ref'
at the end of this message. Link it like this: "A Textile Reference":ref.

Also, div tags go untouched now. The references are now generating as
valid XHTML. More patches and bug reports from my faithful associates
Mr. D. Mertz and Mr. F. Ros. The hyphen problem is diminished. I thank
everyone.

Oh, and Ri documentation is auto-installed. RDoc now at
http://redcloth.rubyforge.org/.

_why

fn1. http://whytheluckystiff.net/ruby/redcloth/
[ref]http://hobix.com/textile/