    Now we can prouldy say: Python: the only language with more web
    frameworks than keywords

    Harald
    Harald Armin Massa, Dec 5, 2005

  2. Yeah! Another web framework for Python!

    Now we can proudly say: Python: the only language with more web
    frameworks than keywords

    Harald
    Harald Armin Massa, Dec 5, 2005

  3. Harald Armin  Massa

    Jay Parlar Guest

    reddit.com, which was formerly implemented in LISP (and somewhat famous
    for that fact) has just *relaunched* and is now written in Python!

    They haven't given their reasons yet, but I'll certainly be interested
    to see why.

    Paul Graham's reaction should also be interesting, he said reddit.com
    had replaced, for him, the process of checking any other news site.

    On a side note, they are saying (in the faq) that they have done the
    site in a framework called web.py, which I've personally not heard of.
    But with the plethora of Python frameworks, I supposed it's pretty easy
    to miss one or two, here or there.

    Jay P.
    Jay Parlar, Dec 5, 2005