    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/rimini.php
    今天二零零六年二月二å二日
    星期三
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Feb 23, 2006

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Guest

    How are you doing the 301 redirect, code, htaccess, etc?

    -Corey
    , Feb 23, 2006

  3. Luigi Donatello Asero, Feb 23, 2006
  4. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    > How do I test whether several pages on my website now are really
    > redirected permanently?

    Look at the HTTP headers?

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby Inkster, Feb 23, 2006
  5. "Toby Inkster" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    >
    > > How do I test whether several pages on my website now are really
    > > redirected permanently?

    > Look at the HTTP headers?

    On the logins?
    I can do it when I get the file with the logins.
    I get one every day.
    (The site is hosted by a webhost)

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/traduzioni.php
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Feb 23, 2006
  6. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    > "Toby Inkster" <> skrev i meddelandet
    >
    >>Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    >>

    >>>How do I test whether several pages on my website now are really
    >>>redirected permanently?

    >>Look at the HTTP headers?

    > On the logins?
    > I can do it when I get the file with the logins.
    > I get one every day.
    > (The site is hosted by a webhost)
    >

    > --

    ^^^^^
    dash dash space return

    > Luigi Donatello Asero
    > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/traduzioni.php
    > 今天二零零六年二月二å二日
    > 星期三

    Firefox with Web Developer's Bar extension, most likely Opera has a tool
    as well
    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Feb 23, 2006
  7. "Jonathan N. Little" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    >
    > > "Toby Inkster" <> skrev i meddelandet

    > >>Look at the HTTP headers?

    > > On the logins?
    > > I can do it when I get the file with the logins.
    > > I get one every day.
    > > (The site is hosted by a webhost)
    > >

    > > --

    > ^^^^^
    > dash dash space return
    >

    > > Luigi Donatello Asero
    > > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/traduzioni.php
    > > 今天二零零六年二月二å二日
    > > 星期三

    > Firefox with Web Developer's Bar extension, most likely Opera has a tool
    > as well

    Is the Web Developer´s Bar extension something extra or does it belong to
    the standard version?

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/traduzioni.php
    今天二零零六年二月二å三日
    星期四
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Feb 23, 2006
  8. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    <snip>

    > Is the Web Developer´s Bar extension something extra or does it belong to
    > the standard version?

    Yeeeessss, extensions are 'extensions' [addons] from the menu:

    Tools|Extensions

    Lower right-hand corner click 'Get More Extensions'

    On web page click 'Developer Tools'

    On page 13 about halfway down

    Web Developer 1.0.2

    https://addons.mozilla.org/extensio...refox&category=Developer Tools&numpg=10&id=60

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    Jonathan N. Little, Feb 23, 2006
  9. "Jonathan N. Little" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > <snip>
    > >
    > > Is the Web Developer´s Bar extension something extra or does it belong

    > > the standard version?
    > >

    > Yeeeessss, extensions are 'extensions' [addons] from the menu:
    >
    > Tools|Extensions
    >
    > Lower right-hand corner click 'Get More Extensions'
    >
    > On web page click 'Developer Tools'
    >
    > On page 13 about halfway down
    >
    > Web Developer 1.0.2

    https://addons.mozilla.org/extensio...refox&category=Developer Tools&numpg=10&id=60

    It is unsigned!

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/traduzioni.php
    今天二零零六年二月二å五日
    星期六
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Feb 25, 2006
  10. Jonathan N. Little, Feb 25, 2006
  11. "Jonathan N. Little" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > <snip>

    https://addons.mozilla.org/extensio...refox&category=Developer Tools&numpg=10&id=60

    > > It is unsigned!

    > Luigi, just use it, it will really help you out! Probably all of the
    > regulars here will vouch for Web Developers Bar's safety!
    >
    > To be so paranoid yet you use MSIE!

    1) How should I save the file?
    2) You advocate for Firefox because this webbrowser would be safer in your
    mind.
    Why does Mozilla offer files which are not signed?
    Is that a sign that it cares for security?!
    3) I have already got the logins from my webhost and Redirect 301 worked.

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de/uebersetzung.php
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Feb 25, 2006
  12. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    > "Jonathan N. Little" <> skrev i meddelandet
    >> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    >>> It is unsigned!

    >> Luigi, just use it, it will really help you out! Probably all of the
    >> regulars here will vouch for Web Developers Bar's safety!
    >>
    >> To be so paranoid yet you use MSIE!

    > 1) How should I save the file?

    Go here and get the extension. It will offer to install:
    http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/
    You can also download the .xpi file, save it to your special download
    directory, then start Moz/Firefox, go to File > Open File and navigate
    to where you saved it.

    > 2) You advocate for Firefox because this webbrowser would be safer in your
    > mind.
    > Why does Mozilla offer files which are not signed?
    > Is that a sign that it cares for security?!

    Don't worry about it.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 25, 2006
  13. "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    >
    > > "Jonathan N. Little" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > >>
    > >> Luigi, just use it, it will really help you out! Probably all of the
    > >> regulars here will vouch for Web Developers Bar's safety!
    > >>
    > >> To be so paranoid yet you use MSIE!

    > > 1) How should I save the file?

    > Go here and get the extension. It will offer to install:
    > http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/
    > You can also download the .xpi file, save it to your special download
    > directory, then start Moz/Firefox, go to File > Open File and navigate
    > to where you saved it.

    It asks me how I should save it.

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boende-i-italien.php
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Feb 25, 2006
  14. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> skrev i meddelandet
    >> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    >>
    >>> 1) How should I save the file?

    >> Go here and get the extension. It will offer to install:
    >> http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/
    >> You can also download the .xpi file, save it to your special download
    >> directory, then start Moz/Firefox, go to File > Open File and
    >> navigate to where you saved it.

    > It asks me how I should save it.

    What browser are you using to download it? Firefox?

    I just went to the site, right-clicked on the Firefox icon just below
    "Firefox/Flock Download" and chose "Save Link As". The file save dialog
    opened with the filename "webdeveloper.xpi". I navigated to a download
    directory. I clicked "Save".

    Then go to the Firefox File menu as I said above and Open the .xpi file.
    Firefox will offer to install it. Accept.

    ..xpi files are Firefox/Mozilla extensions.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 26, 2006

    Jonathan N. Little, Feb 26, 2006
  16. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    >>>1) How should I save the file?

    >>Go here and get the extension. It will offer to install:
    >>http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/
    >>You can also download the .xpi file, save it to your special download
    >>directory, then start Moz/Firefox, go to File > Open File and navigate
    >>to where you saved it.

    > It asks me how I should save it.

    Forget downloading...apparently too complicated

    1. Got to here:

    https://addons.mozilla.org/extensio...x&category=Developer Tools&numpg=10&pageid=13

    2. Go to the 'Web Developer 1.0.2' on page

    3. Click 'Install' with the little box and green arrow

    4. On the 'Software Installation' dialog try to advert your gaze away
    from the little red 'unsigned' text and focus on the 'Install Now' button

    5. Click it

    6. Amuse your self as the progress bar grows

    7. When complete your will have a new toolbar and it will be of use to you.

    > 2) You advocate for Firefox because this webbrowser would be safer in your
    > mind.

    Not only in my mind but also in fact.

    --
    Take care,