Redirect From https to http

Hemant

Hi All

I have implementd the url rewrite in my vb.net web application . After
implementing this I am getting error while redirecting from https page to
http.
when I click on a secure page and than again come back to non secure page
than that page not displayed .
It display a blank page .
If i rempve the the Url rewriting than it is working fine.
I think I am missing some iis 6.0 setting or something missing in web config
..
Please Help me
Thanks,
Hemant

Hemant

Hi
Thanks for your reply,
My error is :
Once goes to https page and come back to http page than it display only
blank page.
It doesn't display any data or message on the page .

Thanks,
Hemant

Hemant

Hi
Error : it is not displaying the original page it displays the blank page.
There is no error number and no error message.
Thanks
Hemant
Mark Rae said:
[please don't top-post]
My error is :
Once goes to https page and come back to http page than it display only
blank page. It doesn't display any data or message on the page .

No, those are the symptoms...

You said you are "getting error".

1) What error is it?

2) What is the error number?