    Many thanks in advance.
    Regards
    Lamine

    Lamine Darbouche, Nov 21, 2003

  2. Lamine Darbouche

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Lamine Darbouche wrote:
    > Please help?
    > I have my application with four frames and would like to redirect
    > from one frame to _parent or _top.
    > Can I do that with "Response.redirect" or similar?
    > Many thanks in advance.
    > Regards
    > Lamine

    No. ASP code knows nothing about frames. You need to do this in client-side
    code. One way is by setting the src property of the desired frame object.
    Please follow up in a client-side code newsgroup such as .scripting.jscript
    or .scripting.vbscript, or one of the groups with "dhtml" in its name.

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows, Nov 21, 2003

  3. Lamine Darbouche

    Ray at Guest

    The server cannot redirect to a different frame, as it is completely unware
    of what a frame is. ONly the browser knows a frame. To the server,
    "<frame>" is just more meaningless text in the response. You have to use
    client side code to interact with frames.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Nov 21, 2003