    For now wheatever my AJAX call was redirect or not i get status 200 (it's
    OK). But for me it's not enough.
    Gregor

    Grzegorz Smith, Feb 27, 2006

  2. Grzegorz Smith

    VK Guest

    Grzegorz Smith wrote:
    > Hi everyone. Does anyone know is it possible to check if ajax call was
    > redirect?

    Client-side only - absolutely impossible.

    As the ajaxoids implement same-domain security, a successfull redirect
    means that there is a content-grabber on the server to commumicate with
    other server. For your ajaxoid though it is an absolutely normal
    same-domain call. It cannot know about any redirections unless
    content-grabber will inform him (by say setting some response header).

    VK, Feb 27, 2006