redirect, parameters and anchors

JohnZing

hi,

i have a question about redirect, parameters and anchors

i want to do the following redirect (just an example)
Response.Redirect("default.aspx?d=ev&eid=7")
but i want also to add #forum namedAnchor target

i tried
Response.Redirect("default.aspx?d=ev&eid=7#forum")

but request("eid") becomes nothing in the target page

where should i add the #forum namedAnchor target ???

thank you

JohnZing

Funny works for me in both IE and mozilla...

thank you,
i found that if i do a refresh it works... now I'm confused

i did Response.Redirect("default.aspx?d=ev&eid=7#forum")
and request("eid") was nothing

then i hit "refresh" in IE and request("eid") became 7

uau... i don't understand ?????

Response.Redirect("default.aspx?d=ev&eid=7") without #forum works always.
So, the problem seems to be '#'