    but it is not working correctly.

    Any ideas?
    , Mar 17, 2006

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed writing in

    > I am trying to sit between my form and an external form processing
    > company. The 3rd party does not do field validation. They will only
    > accept http post requests.
    >
    > What I want to do is have the user enter form data. Post to my page to
    > validate the data then seamlessly post the data to the 3rd party
    > without having the user have to click twice.
    >
    > Is there an HTML command that will do this?

    No.

    > I have tried:
    >
    ><META HTTP-EQUIV=Refresh CONTENT="0; URL=https://www.3rd-party.com">
    >
    > but it is not working correctly.

    That's the GET method, obviously doesn't work.

    > Any ideas?

    XMLHTTP, Google for it, lots of examples.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info
    Adrienne Boswell, Mar 17, 2006

  3. Jim Higson Guest

    wrote:

    > I am trying to sit between my form and an external form processing
    > company. The 3rd party does not do field validation. They will only
    > accept http post requests.
    >
    > What I want to do is have the user enter form data. Post to my page to
    > validate the data then seamlessly post the data to the 3rd party
    > without having the user have to click twice.
    >
    > Is there an HTML command that will do this?
    >
    > I have tried:
    >
    > <META HTTP-EQUIV=Refresh CONTENT="0; URL=https://www.3rd-party.com">
    >
    > but it is not working correctly.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Send the validated request from your server to the 3rd party server in
    response to the request from the browser, and then send the browser
    whatever HTML the 3rd party server sent your server.

    --
    Jim
    Jim Higson, Mar 18, 2006