Redirect to ChangePassword screen after logon.

chris

I need to force a user to a ChangePassword screen after they have
requested there password. I am using a custom MembershipProvider and
overriding the Validate user event. After the user has been validate I
have the ability to check if the user should be forced to change the
password on their next logon or not. The problem is where can I check
this inorder to force the user to change the password. For instance I
want to make sure that they change the password so they can't just
change the url and get around it. Thanks for your help.

Brock Allen

Consider handling the PostAuthenticateRequest event from HttpApplication.
You'd have to do this in global.asax or in an HttpModule.