Redirect url

user

I keep getting "The document has moved here" when trying to redirect
a browser using mod_perl (2) and apache 2. Is there a way around this?

Gunnar Hjalmarsson

I keep getting "The document has moved here" when trying to
redirect a browser using mod_perl (2) and apache 2. Is there a way
around this?

There is at least a way around making a fool of yourself: Don't post
such a question without showing relevant code!

James Willmore

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:41:58 +0200
I keep getting "The document has moved here" when trying to redirect
a browser using mod_perl (2) and apache 2. Is there a way around
this?

I think there's a mod_perl mailing list you could search/post for
answers.

http://perl.apache.org/

We here in comp.lang.perl.misc deal more with code than server
configuration.

HTH and Good luck

--
Jim

for more information.

a fortune quote ...
Fine day to work off excess energy. Steal something heavy.