    I keep getting "The document has moved here" when trying to redirect
    a browser using mod_perl (2) and apache 2. Is there a way around this?

    , Dec 17, 2003

  2. d wrote:
    > I keep getting "The document has moved here" when trying to
    > redirect a browser using mod_perl (2) and apache 2. Is there a way
    > around this?

    There is at least a way around making a fool of yourself: Don't post
    such a question without showing relevant code!

    --
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson

    Gunnar Hjalmarsson, Dec 17, 2003

    Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:

    > There is at least a way around making a fool of yourself: Don't post
    > such a question without showing relevant code!

    Thanks for your time.

    , Dec 18, 2003
  4. On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:41:58 +0200
    d wrote:

    > I keep getting "The document has moved here" when trying to redirect
    > a browser using mod_perl (2) and apache 2. Is there a way around
    > this?

    I think there's a mod_perl mailing list you could search/post for
    answers.

    http://perl.apache.org/

    We here in comp.lang.perl.misc deal more with code than server
    configuration.

    HTH and Good luck

    --
    Jim

    for more information.

    a fortune quote ...
    Fine day to work off excess energy. Steal something heavy.

    James Willmore, Dec 18, 2003