Redirect User to another page after some interval

New ASP.NET User

I want user to redirect to another page after some
interval. I used Httpresponse Page object
(Response.redirect("default.aspx") but it transfers right
a way...

Any itdeas...

Thanks in Advance...

Hans Kesting

New ASP.NET User said:
I want user to redirect to another page after some
interval. I used Httpresponse Page object
(Response.redirect("default.aspx") but it transfers right
a way...

Any itdeas...

Thanks in Advance...

add to the <head> section of your page:

Mind the syntax of the "content" attribute: a timespan in seconds,
(optionally) followed by: semicolon, URL=, and the new url (without extra
quotes)

this is not asp.net specific, rather HTML (or even HTTP)

Hans Kesting