Redirect("/") ??

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGxpcEJE?=, Sep 30, 2005.

  1. Quick question. What does the URL "/" argument do in the Response.Redirect
    method?

    =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGxpcEJE?=, Sep 30, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGxpcEJE?=

    washoetech Guest

    Have you tried to add in the "/" to the Redirect? If so what happens on
    your end?

    washoetech, Sep 30, 2005

  3. I'm getting a privilege error that seems to redirect back to the same folder
    & login page. But this time I can't see the page, but it's URL is in the URL
    box.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGxpcEJE?=, Sep 30, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGxpcEJE?=

    washoetech Guest

    Are you trying to refresh the page?

    washoetech, Sep 30, 2005
  5. I figured it out. Pilot error on my part. It wasn't behaving as I assumed it
    would, but my IIS settings wrong. Fixed it last night. Thanks for responding.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGxpcEJE?=, Sep 30, 2005