Redirecting a page after a delay

JJ

I used this to redirect a page after a delay of 8 seconds:
this.Response.AddHeader("Refresh", "8;URL=mylocalurl")

However I notice that the page I am redirected to is also refreshed again in
8 seconds. Is there any way I can forward without the extra refresh?

Thanks,

JJ

Guest

I used this to redirect a page after a delay of 8 seconds:
this.Response.AddHeader("Refresh", "8;URL=mylocalurl")

However I notice that the page I am redirected to is also refreshed again in
8 seconds. Is there any way I can forward without the extra refresh?

Thanks,

JJ

Check the META tags on the second page. It looks like you added
refresh to the header twice.

JJ

Thanks - actually I'd left out brackets on my 'else...' and so the code was
falling through and redirecting twice.
JJ