    and MyDomain is hosted on a differnt server.

    Thanks,

    Jeronimo Bertran

    Jeronimo Bertran, May 14, 2008

  2. Jeronimo Bertran

    nick chan Guest

    you can use port forwarding software like networkActiv

    domain ABC.com = IP 1.2.3.4
    networkActiv forwards port 80 of ABC.com to 75.68.20.67 port 92
    then in 75.68.20.67, networkActive AGAIN forwards to 127.0.0.1 port 91

    why again? so that when user investigate the HTTP headers, it can only
    see 127.0.0.1, therefore IP 75.68.20.67 is hidden

    nick chan, May 14, 2008