  1. Hi,

    How can I redirect stdin/stdout to GUI widgets?

    Michael

    Michael McGarry, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Michael McGarry

    Sharad Kala Guest

    Sharad Kala, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Michael McGarry

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    Michael McGarry wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > How can I redirect stdin/stdout to GUI widgets?

    Standard C++ (which is the topic of this newsgroup) doesn't know anything
    about widgets. Therefore, it doesn't have any way to do what you want. It's
    probably possible on most systems that support GUIs, but how it's to be
    done depends on the OS/library/GUI framework you use, so you should ask in
    a place devoted to that.

    Rolf Magnus, Dec 17, 2004
  4. I felt this forum was appropriate for this question.

    Michael McGarry, Dec 17, 2004
  5. Michael McGarry

    Puppet_Sock Guest

    Michael McGarry wrote:
    > I felt this forum was appropriate for this question.

    When I dream, I have a pony.
    Socks

    Puppet_Sock, Dec 17, 2004
  6. Rolf Magnus wrote:
    > Michael McGarry wrote:
    >

    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>How can I redirect stdin/stdout to GUI widgets?

    > Standard C++ (which is the topic of this newsgroup) doesn't know anything
    > about widgets. Therefore, it doesn't have any way to do what you want. It's
    > probably possible on most systems that support GUIs, but how it's to be
    > done depends on the OS/library/GUI framework you use, so you should ask in
    > a place devoted to that.

    A bunch of very helpful fellas on this newsgroup.

    Thanks.

    Michael McGarry, Dec 18, 2004