    If it is not possible is there onother way?
    Many thanks in advance.
    Lamine

    Lamine Darbouche, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Lamine Darbouche

    Steven Burn Guest

    Response.Redirect "ftp://ftp.myftpsite.com"

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Disclaimer:

    Lamine Darbouche <> wrote in message
    > Please help!
    > I want to redirect from an ASP page to an ftp site, can that be done? if

    so

    Steven Burn, Jan 23, 2004

  3. > Response.Redirect "ftp://ftp.myftpsite.com"

    This will only work in a browser like IE if the setting "enable folder view
    for FTP sites" is enabled.

    Otherwise, the result is "Page cannot be displayed."

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Jan 23, 2004
  4. Lamine Darbouche

    Steven Burn Guest

    Aaron, unfortunately, I couldn't think of anything else off the top of my
    head :eek:(

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn